Freak in every possible way, loser with big L, wannabe writer & graphic maker.
I read too many books, watch too many tv shows & movies and cry over too many things.
❝ It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are. ❞
hello and welcome to
the 74th annual hunger gamesrachel (lightwhood)’s first ever solo tumblr awards!rules:
- mbf yours truly;
- reblog this post, likes can be used to bookmark but will not be counted as entries;
- must reach 70 notes or this never happened;
- ends august 26th (6th month blog anniversary c:), winners posted shortly after;
- a runner up will be added for every 100 additional notes this gets;categories:
- liesel meminger award: best url;
- johanna mason award: best icon;
- luna lovegood award: best theme;
- rudy steiner award: best edits;
- izzy lightwood award: best thememaker;
- stiles stilinski award: best posts;
- clary fray award: best tmi/tid/tda;
- lydia martin award: best teen wolf;
- hermione granger award: best harry potter;
- finnick odair award: best hunger games;
- amy pond award: best doctor who;
- augustus waters award: best multifandom;
- allison argent award: best overall;
- jem carstairs award: nicest blogger;
- will herondale award: my favorite;
- simon lewis award: best underappreciated*;
*if you have under 500 followers, add a * to this post when you reblog it to be eligible for the simon lewis award
more categories may be added depending on the applicants.dem prizes:
- a follow back if not already;
- spot on my updates tab until september 30th;
- spot in my victor’s village for eternity;
- winners get unlimited promos whenever they want, runner ups get 5;
- eternal glory;
- my love and friendship;
- help with anything (just ask);
good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
When I look back, I don’t have regrets. In the moment I am really, really hard on myself, I’m definitely my own worst critic and can be my own worst enemy, and I’m trying very hard not to be that.
A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
I don’t think writers realize that “strong female character” means “well written female character” and not “female character who punches stuff and shoots stuff”